(GlobalListUpdaterPlugin) TF30063: You are not authorized to access

Nov 12, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Hi.

I'm testing the template, and it all looks really good and so far the best alternative to Kanban process on TFS. But I'm having troubles when I create new Process Step items. the server log gives me:

The TFS server plugin GlobalListUpdaterPlugin provides the following logging information:
There was a unhandled exception: TF30063: You are not authorized to access http://<SERVERNAME>:8080/tfs/DefaultCollection/. 

I have looked into every corner of the Team Foundation Server Admin and put Allow on everything I can find, but no luck. 

Anyone that can point me in the right direction?

Regards, Rune.

Nov 13, 2012 at 7:14 AM

I seem to recall that this might be related to the service account that the TFS web service is running under, does it have admin permissions to your team project collection?

Regards

Rob

Nov 14, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Hi Rob.

Thanks a lot, that did the trick. Unfortunately that took me to the next issue where TFS Service gives me this warning in the System Log:

The TFS server plugin GlobalListUpdaterPlugin provides the following logging information:

Query did not return any results which is expected. Please check the query defined in the settings file.

Query string was: SELECT [System.Id], [System.Title] FROM WorkItems WHERE [System.TeamProject] = '@project' and [System.WorkItemType] = '@ProcessStepWorkItemType' ORDER BY [System.Id] on Team Project Runes testprosjekt

I cannot find a WorkItems table in the db, so I cannot see that this should work at all.

Maybe I'm mixing the versions. I run the Dev11 version of the plugin on TFS 11.0.50727.1 (RTM)

Any ideas on this?

Regards, Rune.